Thursday, February 21, 2013

Updates, updates

Things keep changing rapidly in our quest to get back to Mongolia.

At first it seemed like things would work out relatively quickly, then it seemed like they would take forever, yesterday we completed going back to Australia for a while, and today...

We've applied for tourist visas to return to Mongolia. Hopefully there will be absolutely zero problems, we'll pick up those visas tomorrow and be on our way.

The next obstacle, naturally, is finding a way back to UB. There's a reason you're not meant to leave flights until the last minute. Once we hold some hot little visas in our hand we will book some tickets, and not before, but we've been scouting as best we can. So if things hold on this course, we could be back there sometime in the coming week.

Of course, everything could change again tomorrow, I suppose.

Our tourist visas will keep us in the country for a while, and then we'll need to exit and re-enter again, so this is a temporary measure, but one that at least allows us to go 'home' for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment